Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just like roaches...

Several blogs that link to or post information about the ATF's vindictive attempt to close down Red's Trading Post have been getting visits from the DOJ (ATF). The only possible reason for this is to try and dig up dirt on Red's Trading Post and Ryan Horsley, or to intimidate others in the gun culture into silence.

In fact, recently, they filed with the court that they felt intimidated someone had dared take their picture while they were there, and cobbled that together with an anonymous comment by one of his readers (since removed) and some exaggerated hand wringing as to how they feared for their safety. Give me a break!

I too have received a visit from the DOJ concerning Red's Trading Post. While I find it creepy, and I feel slightly soiled by the experience, their attempt at intimidation isn't going to work.



I encourage all of my readers to go read the Red's Trading Post blog and while you're at it, read the related entries from The War on Guns.

Oh, and does anyone know where I can get a good price on some size 12 Wingtips and a can of Raid?

LOL