Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No wonder they're extinct!

So I happened to see Cavemen tonight. I'm not a fan of the show, but it was on when I went into the front room. In this episode, the cavemen get robbed and so the girlfriend takes one of them to the shooting range, after suggesting they get a gun for protection. When it comes the caveman's turn to shoot, he's all bravado and piss about how many video games he's played. When he actually pulls the trigger, he hits the target's head, lucky shot...

At this point he goes all weepy that he "killed" the target, drops the gun and curls up in the fetal position on the floor.

Shortly after, one of the three roommates gets the other to support a candidate who's against guns and shooting people.

It was at this point I turned it off.

Damn! It's not like I expected anything different, but this was so blatant!

Sorry, I just had to get this off my chest.