Wednesday, May 16, 2007

One of the reasons I carry a Gun

The world, is not a safe place. Period. Consider the following excerpt:

"When they came back outside, Watson says he was confronted by Fennessee, who he believes was watching the house. The suspect reportedly accused him of having relations with his child's mother.

"Let me put my babies in the car," Watson said he told the man, before denying the claims.

When Watson turned toward his vehicle, he says Fennessee shot him in the back and he went down. It was then that he says Fennessee stood over him with the gun pointed at his head.

"Don't kill me in front of my babies," Watson said he pleaded with Fennessee.

Instead, he said the suspect yelled an obscenity and shot him again and again, in the head, back and chest.

"I thought I was going to die," he said. "I could hear my 3-year-old screaming, 'He shooting my daddy! My daddy dead!' "

Click here to read the whole article.

Thanks to Xavier Thoughts.