Saturday, March 8, 2008

Range Report Coming

I just got in from a pretty enjoyable day at the range. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but I got enough info that it's going to take me a bit to get it all together and posted. ...and yes, I have a couple of videos!

Right now though, I just got home and I'm tired, hungry and sore. I promise to have a full range report up ASAP!

Also, I don't normally do this, but if your a religious person please pray for my mom, and if not, please send any well wishes her way. I got a call at the range today as I was finishing up that my Dad was going to take her to the hospital. That's where they are right now, actually. She's dehydrated and weak and can barely walk across the floor by herself. We have to help her out of chairs now too. It seems like everyday she gets just a little bit more feeble. It's like watching her die slowly before my eyes. She seems to have beaten the cancer the almost killed her, but things are still not well with her.

Well, I have some things I need to do. I'll get the range report up ASAP, probably tonight or tomorrow.