Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's that time of year again...

I can't bring myself to post much today, on this day when over 3,000 innocent people were murdered six years ago. Every year at this time I get depressed, I can't help it.

It's been six years now, and the sociopath responsible is still alive. I would personally end his miserable existence if given the opportunity, but let's face it, that's not likely to happen.

In the meantime, others with the same psychopathic hatred and disregard for human life run about doing his bidding. Yet in the face of this, there are some who would still have us disarmed in the face of death. Never mind the everyday threat to life and property from the criminal element, we have these nuts to worry about too. ...and still they stick their heads in the sand and pretend they can't hear reason.

We're in for a long fight ladies and gentlemen, and it's not going to end unless we're victorious, or we surrender and convert. Funny how the same people who want to disarm me are the same people fighting for our destruction, praying for a defeat to suit their political goals.

Anyway... This will be the last post today. I'm going to take my kids out to the park while it's still warm and sunny. Perhaps things will start to look better.