Tuesday, September 25, 2007

People of the Gun Unite!

Laura Washington has issues:

"The People of the Gun are beating their drums on websites from Keepandbeararms.com in Washington State, to alphecca.com in Vermont. Every time a plea for gun restrictions surfaces on the Internet, the gun stalwarts furiously post hundreds of missives in homage to the Second Amendment.

Through organizing, the Internet, and plunking down plenty of cold hard cash, the gun lobby has proven it is ready for primetime. Meanwhile, its opponents are languishing in the wee-hours of late-night local cable."

Just to set the record straight, I do this because I want to, not because the NRA or anyone else is paying me. Now, if someone were willing to pay me to do this, I wouldn't turn them down. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a rich man after all.

The problem with the anti's is they've been sucking at George Soros's teat for so long, they think that's how everyone else does it. They cannot grasp a true "Grassroots" effort put together by concerned citizens of their own volition, banding together to halt the destruction of their civil rights.

The good news is that we're winning and they know it. And this is what has them so panicked. Keep up the good work guys (I mean that in the generic sense)!