Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thank you Brady Campaign!

No, I haven't switched sides. LOL I just got an e-mail from "The Bunch" who kindly let me know that Will Ferrell, Amy Brenneman, Jeffrey Ross, James Whitmore, and Peter Weller were to be added to the list of celebrities whose work I should not support in any way.

I also found it interesting to learn that Dustin Hoffman joined their side after consulting with a Bradyite for his role in The Runaway Jury. Without weighing both sides of the issue and making an informed decision, he decided to throw all of his support behind "The Bunch." Typical. And just why I'm supposed to care what a celebrity thinks is beyond me. It's not like they aren't human just like me, they're not any smarter or wiser and definitely not any better. The moment a celebrity opens their mouth I stop listening.

Anyway, Dustin had the following to say:

'“The more I learned, the angrier I became. For example, despite the fact that more than 80% of Americans say they’re for greater gun control, it doesn’t happen, because the National Rifle Association (NRA) is the most powerful lobby in Washington, D.C."


Way to go dip-shit. I suppose this recent CNN poll doesn't mean anything to you?

"In all, 65 percent said they thought the Constitution ensures that right, and 31 percent said it did not. The question had a sampling error of plus-or-minus 3 points."


Put that in your pipe and smoke it Dustin, you worthless POS.